This is another easy one that I inherited from my mom. It’s one of my all-time favorite dinners growing up, and it tastes great re-heated, too!
10 oz can cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream (I add a little more because I’m decadent like that)
2 cups diced cooked chicken breast (Usually about 2 large breasts – I shred mine with a fork)
10 oz frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped green onion
2 cups (8 oz) Mexican Blend Cheese (I add a little more, since we are cheese-a-holics)
8” flour tortillas
**If you are used to something a little spicier, a can of your preferred enchilada sauce is a great addition!**
– Combine the soup and sour cream. Stir well.
– Combine the chicken, half of the soup mixture, broccoli, pepper, onion and 1 cup cheese in a large bowl. Mix well.
– Spread a heaping 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture on each tortilla
– Roll up and place seam side down in lightly greased 13×9 pan
– Spoon and spread the remaining soup mix over the tortilla wraps. Spread the enchilada sauce over them as well, if desired.
– Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
– Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes.